So much to do, yet so little time. Three weeks of vacation have come and gone. Two weeks of work have come and gone. One of those work weeks was even a week #OffsiteCoding, where we went to a great (I’d dare even say luxuruous) location with the whole IT team, to work (dedicated) on a new part of our product.
- Guild Wars 2, also known as World of Warcraft 2.0;
- The Mists of Pandaria expansion for World of Warcraft;
- Our brand new Open Source project Bieb (on CodePlex), which is now public (yay!), but still needs a release (boo!);
- Studying for my 70-513 exam on WCF;
- Cranking up my skills with WPF, which I’ll be using at work a bit more the coming months.
Much of my inspiration for new projects comes from finishing other projects. Have a look at the picture for the most recently finished project: a custom (home) made desk for two workplaces at home.
Problem with this approach for getting inspired: every finished project gives me inspiration for two more! Like I said: so much to do, yet so little time. A luxury problem, I suppose.