Don’t worry! This is not yet another “I haven’t blogged because…” post. It’s similar though: it’s to aggregate all the cool material I’ve been producing lately instead of writing on my personal blog!
Without further ado, here’s the goodies from the past:
- 2017-09-14: a (Dutch) blog post about how we do study groups at Infi.
- 2017-11-03: a (Dutch) blog post about Microsoft TechDays 2017 on infi.nl.
- 2017-11-27: “Katas all day long”, (English) blog post on infi.nl about the DomCode “Kata Day” event I helped organize.
- 2017-12-04: I’ve done the LPIC-1 Exam 101 for Linux+ certification. There’s a public Trello board you can copy if you want to reuse my study plan. I’ve also kept notes while studying, though a blog post might never see the light as there’s new stuff going on for me…
Oh yeah, there’s also some stuff going on in the present:
- 2017-12-xx: participating in Advent of Code, my solutions are on GitHub.
- 2017-12-xx: I’ve created a Chrome Extension for Advent of Code, which is open source.
Finally, here’s some cool stuff I might possibly do in the near future:
- I’ve worked several months in a Java/Maven/Spring project, which lures me to write about the differences between Java and C#. No promises though!
- 2018-01-xx: excited to start on a project that uses ClojureScript, hurray for opportunities to learn stuff! Might even write about it, here or on Infi’s blog.
- 2018-xx-xx: blog post about Top 100 Games is in progress, though no promises here!
- 2018-xx-xx: a side project that gets sidelined a lot, I still intend to finish EmpGrid some time.
Several things on these lists I want to blog about, but I’m not ready to commit to anything yet. Stay tuned!